Sunday, July 10, 2011

Crochet/Knitting Progress Update

Mom and Dad came up to help with house project yesterday!  Thanks to their help we got a new bedroom window put in and a good chunk of the back of the house ready for siding!!  During a break for the two of us (our men, busy measuring and cutting OSB to put up), we shared our progress on our yarn projects and I got out the good camera to snap a few shots!  My momma’s post below explains her project.  And mine is just an update to my progress… it’s starting to look like a blanket instead of a scarf!!

It's starting look more like a blanket!
 I will probably finish out this skein of yarn and call it good on size!

Can you find where I switched skeins?
I think I did a pretty darn good job.  :)

Mom's hands spreading out this adorable blanket!

It is so delicate compared to my chunky blanket!

I love the edging!

Look at that pattern starting to emerge!

Heehee, this is Bruce... he was watching us play yarn.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment