Friday, July 22, 2011

Tornado of creative possibilities meets quicksand of laziness. {Gail}

Aaah, the eternal question of the recovering procrastinator: Do or Be? I can't decide what to do, so I sit and think about it all! Shall I sew? What shall I sew? Wallhanging project, tunic, the baby clothes I need to finish off. Shall I knit or crochet? Which project? Fixing hats, making infant ballet slippers, knitting on baby blanket project.

Then there are the two free self-paced classes I just registered for at Big Picture Classes Check THEM out! I could work on those projects.

Then there is the tiny paper mache box I need to decorate for a gift box; the scrapbook page of Samantha at 11 months on the swingset, plus all the unstarted projects. DON'T let me go there!

Sunday night, I will let you know how it went. I have great hopes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment